ASTM A53 GR A seamless steel pipe
Standard: ASTM A53 seamless steel pipe
Grades: ASTM A53GRA GRB
Steel Pipe Dimensions OD: 1/2” to 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 26 inch to 40 inch.
Pipe Weight Schedule Thickness: SCH 10. SCH 20, SCH 40, SCH STD, SCH 80, SCH XS, to SCH 160
Ends Type: Beveled ends, Plain ends
Length Range: 20 FT (6 meter), 40FT (12 meter)or customized
Protection Caps in plastic or iron
Surface: Natural, Varnished, Black painting, FBE and 3PE, Cladding and Lined etc
ASTM A53 seamless steel pipe is a general, all-purpose pipe. Designed for coiling, bending and flanging, A53 carbon steel pipe is suitable for welding. The grades denote certain chemical and mechanical properties and should be noted in selection. A53 pipe is intended for mechanical and pressure applications and is also acceptable for ordinary uses in steam, water, gas and air lines, Low pressure systems, Structural applications, Mechanical components, Bollards, Casing, generator plants, refineries, compressor stations, natural gas transmission, and steam conduction.
ASTM A53 Grade A chemical properties content C≤0.30%, Mn≤1.2%, P≤0.05%, S≤0.045%, Cr≤0.40, Cu≤0.40, Ni≤0.40, Mo≤0.40, V≤0.08.
ASTM A53 A mechanical strength is the same with ASTM A106 B steel pipe, Tensile strength maximum 415 Mpa, Yield strength maximum 240 Mpa
Types and Grades Tensile Strength -Mpa Yield Strength – Mpa
Type E and S – Grade A 330 205
Type E and S – Grade B 415 240
Type F – Grade A 330 205
Seamless steel pipe manufacturing process is divided into hot-rolled and cold seamless pipe.
1. Production process of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe: tube billet → heating → perforation → three-roller/cross-rolling & continuous rolling → de-pipe → sizing → cooling → straightening → hydraulic test → marking → seamless steel pipe with leverage effect detected.
2. Production process of cold drawn seamless steel tubes: tube blank → heating → perforation → heading → annealing → pickling → oiling → multiple cold drawing → blank tube → heat treatment → straightening → hydraulic test → marking → storage.
1. Construction: the pipeline underneath, the groundwater, and the hot water transportation.
2. Mechanical processing, bearing sleeves, processing machinery parts, etc.
3. Electrical: Gas delivery, Hydroelectric power fluid pipeline
4. Anti-static tubes for wind power plants, etc.