ASTM A53 GR B Steel Pipe Seamless Steel Tube
- Construction, underground transportation, extraction of ground water while building, steam water transportation etc.
- Bearing sets, machinery parts processing.
- Electric application: Gas transmission, water power generation fluid pipeline.
- Wind power plant anti-static tube etc.
- Pipelines that required zinc coated.
|Specifications||ASTM A53/ ASME SA53 Grade B Seamless Steel Tube|
|Nominal Pipe Size||
2″ to 24″ O.D.
|Wall Thickness||SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD, SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH80, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS DIN, JIS standard thickness|
|Coating||3PE, FBE, Black, Varnished|
|Length||20 ft (6M), 40 ft (12M), Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|Sizes||1/2″ NB – 36″ NB|
|Pipe Ends||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded end pipe|
ASTM A53 Steel Pipe Specifications
A53 pipe comes in three types (F, E, S) and two grades (A, B).
A53 Type F is manufactured with a furnace butt weld or may have a continuous weld (Grade A only)
A53 Type E has an electric resistance weld (Grades A and B)
A53 Type S is a seamless pipe and found in Grades A and B)
A53 Grade B Seamless is our most polar product under this specification and A53 pipe is commonly dual certified to A106 B Seamless pipe.
Applications of ASTM A53 Seamless Steel Tube
1.Construction: the pipeline underneath, the groundwater, and the hot water transportation.
2.Mechanical processing, bearing sleeves, processing machinery parts, etc.
3.Electrical: Gas delivery, Hydroelectric power fluid pipeline
4.Anti-static tubes for wind power plants, etc.