ASTM A53 GRB Seamless Steel Tube
Specifications:ASTM A53 ASME SA53
Length:Minimum 3 Meters, Maximum 18 Meters
Type:ERW / Seamless / Fabricated / Welded
Dimensions:ASME, ASTM, and API
Form:Hydraulic, Round, Etc
Size:1/2” NB to 36” NB
Schedules:Schedule 40, 80, 160, XS, XXS
End:Beveled End, Plain End, Treaded
For ASTM A106 steel pipe, manufacturing Type only in seamless, processes hot rolled and the cold drawn. Grade in A, B and C.
ASTM A106 Grade A: Maximum Carbon element 0.25%, Mn 0.27-0.93%. Minimum tensile strength 48000 Psi or 330 Mpa, yield strength 30000 Psi or 205 Mpa.
A106 Grade B: Maximum C below 0.30%, Mn 0.29-1.06%. Minimum tensile strength 60000 Psi or 415 Mpa, yield strength 35000 Psi or 240 Mpa.
Grade C: Maximum C 0.35%, Mn 0.29-1.06%. Minimum tensile strength 70000 Psi or 485 Mpa, yield strength 40000 Psi or 275 Mpa.
ASTM A53 GRB Seamless Steel Tube application
- Construction, underground transportation, extraction of ground water while building, steam water transportation etc.
- Bearing sets, machinery parts processing.
- Electric application: Gas transmission, water power generation fluid pipeline.
- Wind power plant anti-static tube etc.
- Pipelines that required zinc coated.